We are so pleased to be able to welcome you again at the Home of Heineken®! In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we have taken several safety measures, and we kindly ask for your cooperation during your visit.
What we’ve done
- Social distancing: We’ve made sure that guests can keep a safe distance from each other in all areas. That’s 1.5m, or 20 Heineken®’s!
- Follow our ambassadors: There is a lot of new signage in the tour, so keep an eye out for it! It will help you follow the safety instructions in an easy manner.
- Personal attention: We’ve limited our group sizes and have added a free tour guide to each one! Not only will you now get some extra storytelling during your visit, but our well-trained staff will make sure to guide you safely throughout.
- Hygiene: Of course, we are putting extra attention to hygiene, so you wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. There are also hand sanitizers all around the tour for you to use.
What we are asking of you
Before your visit:
- We only sell tickets online, so please book your ticket via our website in advance.
- If you’re coming with a group, we ask that whoever’s joining you is part of your household.
- If you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with, has been feeling under the weather recently, please reschedule your visit for a later time.
- In order to ensure a safe distance between our guests, we need to be very strict on the amount of people entering the building at the same time. Therefore, you should make sure you’re not late for the timeslot you’ve booked your ticket for.
During your visit:
- Follow the instructions of our staff at all times. You can approach them with any questions as well!
- Keep a safe distance from each other (1.5m). If you are coming with children, make sure that they adhere to the rules as well.
- Don’t forget to wash your hands or use our hand sanitizers regularly. If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth.
- All payments will be done by card, so leave your cash at home.
- Our Best 'Dam Store is open for visits without a ticket as well! Friday until Sunday are our busiest days so please contact us at 020 721 5300 to schedule in your visit to the Store during these days!
- We kindly ask you to bring your own mask and wear it during the tour. Of course, we don't expect you to be able to fully enjoy your Heineken® beer with a mask on. You can take it off when taking a sip, but please make sure to keep a distance from others.
- Last but not least, enjoy yourself and don’t forget to #ExperienceResponsibly!