As part of the Dutch government's COVID-proof reopening pilot, the Heineken Experience was selected as one of the first venues that can open for a day as a test location. This pilot will only take place on April 17th, so make sure you book your ticket before we run out of slots!
1. Book your ticket for April 17th. Select the timeslot for which you'd like to visit. You can book your ticket via the button 'Buy tickets'.
2. Go to testenvoortoegang.nl and make an appointment for your COVID-19 rapid test. Press ‘Maak een afspraak’ to book your appointment. (Please note: the test should be done maximum 40 hours before your visit).
3. Select your activity and whether you have any COVID-related symptoms or not.
4. Select the date of your visit (that should be April 17th!) and the time of your visit.
5. Choose the location, which is most convenient for you to get tested and the date you'd like to go.
6. Enter your mobile number.
7. Get yourself tested at the time you selected.
8. Tested negative? Great! Go to the CoronaCheck app and convert the test results into a digital certificate.
9. Come at the timeslot you selected with your Heineken Experience ticket and digital certificate.
Please make sure to wear a face mask while you're inside our building.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we have taken several safety measures, and we kindly ask for your cooperation during your visit.
No need! We will scan everything from your mobile device. Be green, keep it on screen!
No, not yet! We hope to open our doors again on the long term soon! But we will see you on April 17th, right?
We hope you feel better soon! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
Don’t forget to bring your valid identification and appointment confirmation.