We are open year-round, just like the city of Amsterdam! Unlike Amsterdam, we need our beauty sleep. We would love for you to visit us during our opening hours:
- Monday through Thursday from 10:30 to 19:30 (last entry at 17:30)
- Friday through Sunday from 10:30 to 21:00 (last entry at 19:00)
- December 24th and 31st from 12:30 to 16:00 (last entry at 14:00)
- In July and August, we follow the weekend’s opening hours throughout the entire week.
- April 17th, 2021: 12:00 to 20:00 (last entry 18:15)
1072 AE Amsterdam
Trams 1, 7, 19 and 24 and metro 52
stop right around the corner
Have you checked your spam box? Sometimes our emails land there by mistake. Is it a ticket for today? We advise you to go to the Heineken Experience directly and contact our information desk. They will help you. Is it a ticket for another day? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you out and you will receive a confirmation by mail. Has your account not been charged? In that case, you have not bought a ticket yet. Please go back to our ticketing page and try again.
Sadly, we are unable to give any refunds. Not even in case of circumstances beyond your control, such as public transport problems or personal circumstance. Still, we will do our best to help you. If possible, we will try to rebook your ticket to another date. For questions regarding your ticket, please send an email to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we do not offer student discount.
Yes, we offer a cloakroom service. You can leave your possessions (coat, bag, backpack, suitcase, umbrella or buggy) with us, free of charge. This way you can enjoy the tour without a care in the world.